To begin with, there are a few important things to pay attention to:
1. Rinse new gloves after purchase and before first use. This will activate the latex and help the gloves perform better. In the manufacturing process, it is possible to use chemicals, which also need to be removed.
2. Wash goalkeeper gloves as soon as possible after use. This will preserve the latex and extend their life.
Here are the washing steps:
1. If you have a cleaning spray, spray the gloves well first. (If you don't have one, go to point 3)
2. Rub the gloves together or with your hand (you can also put them on your hands). You don't need to use a sponge, as you could damage the latex by mistake.
3. Rinse the goalie gloves in cool water as you continue scrubbing. Repeat until you see the dirt fall off.
4. After removing the mud, squeeze out the soaked water.
5. The last step is drying. It is good that the gloves are completely dry before the next use. Do not place goalkeeper gloves in direct sunlight, radiators, dryers, stoves, etc. This will destroy the latex.
If you still have questions about how to maintain your goalkeeper gloves or what products you can use for this purpose, please contact us.
The most important part of goalkeeper gloves is the one that makes contact with the ball - the latex. In this article, we will try to explain what types there are to help you choose the right one for you.read more